From Minnesota's Stay Safe Plan
6 ft social distance respected throughout
Plenty of sanitizer, soap & water available
You must wear a mask to train with anyone other than your designated partner
Classes will end 10 minutes early to allow for safe transition
Enter or exit through the door nearest your training room
Come dressed for class to avoid the changing room
If you have any symptoms of illness, stay home
City of Rochester
Gyms, Fitness Centers:
- Participants, staff spectators required to wear a face covering when within 6ft of another person.
- Masks are required when user is within 6ft of another person. When user is seated and is more than 6ft from a person, they may remove the mask.
- But they must wear the mask when walking to or from their seat, or when walking through public areas such as lobbies, entrances, restrooms.
- Participants in organized sports & indoor indoor physical exercise—such as in a gym or fitness center—where the level of exertion makes wearing a face covering difficult
- Speakers to an audience at least 6ft away
We are going to be in this phase of a "slow re-opening" for a while. We will need to continue these behaviors for some time in order to operate in the "new normal".
These protocols may need to be adjusted as we progress through this health situation.